* * * * "Don't expect to just show up on a weekend and expect to get a full detail, as it is not going to happen as I learned. Fortunately I made an appointment to have a full detail on a lease that I was looking to turn in.
I wanted to be sure the car looked as if it was just driven off the lot and requested a full detail to ensure that any surface scratches were buffed out to look like new. I also had the interior detailed wherein they shampooed the carpet and seats and made the car look like brand new.
When I took the car back to the dealership at the end of my lease, they were amazed at how great the car looked." --Julie B., Carmichael
* * * * * I dropped off my F350 for a full detail . This truck had been living in Northern Nevada for the last 3 years it was a mess !!!
Heavy water stain covered everything the windows where solid white !! The headliner was black , the dashboard was some type of orange gray color. I thought I was going to have to buy new outside mirrors because you could not see your reflection the film was so bad .
I left it there all day.
When I left the truck they asked if I wanted to pay the bill now I said Na 'm I'll pay it when I pick it up Thinking I was going to have to fight with them I did not think they would get that truck clean.
I was blown away at the job those guys did I was very impressed.
I told the manager I thought I was gonna have to argue with you because I was not sure if it was going to get clean lol!
Thank you. --Herman G., Camelback East Village, Phoenix, AZ
* * * * * "I stopped in to get a chip repaired on my windshield. It only took 15 mins to do for $41.00. The staff was very friendly and helpful! Highly recommend! Will come back for a car wash/detail in the future." --Juanita B., Vallejo
* * * * * "As always, Bauer's level of performance at delivering their services, cleaning vehicles inside and out, is superlative. Having lived in their 'neighborhood' since 1994, their quality and consistency continues to be as good as any I've experienced in my 46 years of owning vehicles from the mid-west to the West coast. They are a bit more expensive than the 'drive-through squirt, brush & blow' chains, but they're TOTALLY worth the few extra bucks. They even make me WANT to tip them, and that's hard to do! Thank you, thank you, thank you." --Larry M., Citrus Heights
* * * * * "Best car wash in town. Been coming here for 25 plus years and have always been satisfied with their work." --Jamie R., Citrus Heights
* * * * * "Love this car wash! Not the fanciest, but definitely do excellent cleaning! My late model BMW always appears so refreshed and clean, inside and out, each time I go to their facility! Been going for years now! Manager/Owner always pleasant and upbeat! This place, may be the "best-kept secret" around, if you've not been! So happy they've survived the test of time! (Consistently hard working staff, who aim to please!)" --Lorraine D., Fair Oaks * * * * "Came here the other day to get my aunt car cleaned and washed. The staff was very nice and helpful and the car was clean as well and same with the women bathroom I used. When I walked in with my aunt to pay at the counter on the inside it smelled like different kind of incense I wasn't a big fan of the way it smelled. The outside of the car from what all I was able to see was also clean. I would recommend this place if you want a good car wash if you need your car washed that has really hard stuff that a regular car wash wouldn't take off, it's well worth it and it's worth the 10 minuets or so wait for your car to get very cleaned and to look great. I will definitely be coming back for sure." -- Monica M., Citrus Heights
* * * * * "The people make the difference! I've been bringing my vehicles to Bauer's for a couple of months now and every single time I'm in here, I feel like I'm part of the family. Today was no different... Drew Bauer greets his regulars by name and always has the most pleasant disposition. As I stood in line to pay, Drew was working the register and an elderly patron was looking through her wallet frantically for "tip" money... Drew asked her how much she normally tips as she was handing her debit card back to him for cash back... he opened the register, pulled 3.00 out of the till and said with a smirk "You're killing me... don't tell anybody..." he handed her card back along with 3.00 and she meandered off to have a seat. This is exactly the kind of consistent and amazing customer service that makes for loyal customers who return again and again... and oh yeah... my vehicles have never looked better!!!" --Rachel T., Fair Oaks
* * * * * "Every 6 weeks, the car gets a deep bath at Bauer's and she sure appreciates it. Always good service from folks who work hard and do a great job. As a retiree on a fixed income, value is important and Bauers always gets a share of my retirement check. Just FYI, the car is constantly dirty from the environment it lives in, part time in the country, unpaved roads, disking, peat dirt, and in the city condo, under trees infected with creatures leaving sap like excrement all over. She gets the $2.50 do it your self hose down weekly, but we count down the days til Bauer does the job." --Teensy L., Citrus Heights
The above are just of few of the many reviews we've received, many of which are posted online at other review sites. There's a link below if you'd like to look further.
Are all the reviews this glowing? No, of course not. We've dropped the ball a few times over the years and we aren't afraid to admit it. But we do always strive to be excellent in our work, and if we aren't for whatever reason, please let us know and we're here to correct it for you! Customer service is very important to us, and we lean on our loyal customer base to let us know if we ever come up short. It's your feedback that helps us constantly improve and do better for you!
Also, please let us know what you think about our store and waiting area! We are in the process of updating that area and trying to provide quality products of interest, as well as a comfortable area to wait while we do our best to make your vehicle look it's very best!
* * * * * "Very detailed! My car looked brand new and shiny! They got weeks worth of ash off it! --Sharon (from Facebook)
* * * * * " Great to find an old school, real full service car wash. Friendly and helpful greeting. Every service and option you could ask for." --Chris M. (via Google)
* * * * * "I wanted to leave a review because I have been coming here for a long time and was always happy with their ability to get my car in and out quickly along with doing a really good job on it. However the last 6-8 months or so I noticed that it was taking two to three times longer than it used to and my car was not cleaned good enough for the price I was paying. The employees seemed to be working at an extremely slow pace and honestly it seemed that they needed more people to the ratio of cars. At that point I stopped going there completely.
Then today I decided to give it another try since my car was extremely dirty and I did not want to do it myself. I have to say I was impressed with how quickly they got it done way quicker than ever before. They did a great job as well. I noticed there were quite a few more employees and they seemed to be working a faster pace. Also a lot friendlier.
I will definitely be returning! Keep up the good work!" --Kristin C., Carmichael